Terms and Conditions
By using the bahamail.com web site and making use of Bahamail, an email service offered by CiR International ("the Company") comprised of multiple applicable domains, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“the Agreement”). These Terms and Conditions cover all present and future features offered by your Bahamail account, individually and collectively referred to as the "Service”.
If you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of a company or another legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access the Service through your account to these Terms and Conditions. In the absence of such an authority, you may not use the Service.
Users of the Service
This Service is provided exclusively to individuals who are at least 13 years of age, or to minors who have obtained parental or legal guardian consent to open and maintain an account.
This Service is provided exclusively to persons. Accounts registered by “bots” or automated methods are not authorized and will be terminated.
Each user is solely responsible for all of his or her messages sent through the Service.
Member Account, Password, and Security
The Service requires you to open an account thus you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will choose a user name and a password once access has been granted to your account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other important private information about your account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Bahamail immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Bahamail will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Bahamail or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Your username is the portion of your email address that precedes the domain. The domain is the portion after the ‘@’ symbol i.e. username @ domain.com.
All usernames are manually approved by staff according to but not limited to the below guidelines before being added to the mailing system. We reserve the right to deny usage of any username or email address for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right to terminate, disable or repurpose any email address at any time for whatever reason.
- Usernames must not contain sexually explicit/suggestive terms.
- Usernames must not contain derogatory terms or suggest anything hateful
- Usernames must not suggest, allude to or explicitly reference anything illegal or unlawful
Keep in mind some usernames are also reserved in order to prevent spam or abuse. Reserved usernames, even though the registration system may show them as being available sometimes are not able to be registered. Once you submit the registration form we will let you know if you are able to use the username and email address chosen. This is the approval process. If the username or email address chosen is not available for whatever reason you'll have to choose another.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Service, you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Bahamail leased and owned servers and/or computers, or the network(s) connected to any Bahamail server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Bahamail server or the Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Service.
Use of Services
You agree to not use this Service for any unlawful or prohibited activities. You also agree to not disrupt the Bahamail networks and servers.
You further agree to not use Bahamail to send Spam, junk mail, bulk emails or mailing list emails that contain persons that have not specifically agreed to be included on that list. Any account found to be sending the aforementioned type of emails will be immediately suspended.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, Spam shall refer to irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware or virus ("Spam").
We may also terminate accounts which are being used for illegal activity, particularly in response to court orders from the competent authorities informing us of such illegal activity.
The Company has no obligation to store or forward the contents of terminated accounts. We also have no obligation to store messages for accounts that are over their storage quotas. Although it is not the current practice, we reserve the right to suspend or delete accounts that are inactive for over three months.
In addition to the above and by way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for the Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Service or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Use the service solely as file or data storage
Bahamail has no obligation to monitor the Service. However, Bahamail reserves the right to review your usage of the Service to ensure its reasonable. Bahamail reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Bahamail reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Bahamail deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Bahamail's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children through any communication service. Bahamail does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in the Service and, therefore, Bahamail specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Service and any actions resulting from your participation in the Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Bahamail spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Bahamail.
Materials uploaded to the Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Limited Warranties and Liability
The Company cannot make any warranty about the reliability of the Service or guarantee the security of user data despite best efforts. The Service is provided “as is” and you agree to not hold the Company responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of the loss of use, data, or profits connected to the performance of the Service or failure in such performance.
Furthermore, you will not hold the Company liable or seek indemnification if confidential material is unintentionally released as the result of a security failure or vulnerability in the performance of the Service.
We may make improvements and changes to the Service at any time without notice. The Company may at its sole discretion, terminate service without cause or notice.
You agree that the Company, and any parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees, or third party contractors cannot be held responsible for any third party claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of this Service.
Modification to Terms of Service
Within the limits of applicable law, the Company reserves the right to review and change this agreement at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws and constitution of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement shall also be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts within The Commonwealth of The Bahamas.